Coral Vue Hydros

majano anemone?

lwfjester

:( Hey all..I'm sure this has been posted a million times, but for some reason my PC isn't letting me view pictures on the forums....I know it sucks when people are redundant...but I would apprciate any help! I bought my first LR with coral on it last Sunday, and I got this as a hitchhiker. The rock just has 'shrooms on it, and I thought it was just another one...that is until it ate one of the brine shrimp floating around at feeding time. The tentacles are usually plumped on the ends and are green on a purple body. It is currently 1 inch in diameter maybe a little smaller. Any help would be AWESOME! Thanks for the help.

Just read on Joe's juice website that Majano's don't retract when they eat...well this little guy does...there is also no visible stalk..like in all the pics on google..so i'm hopeful.

Thanks again.

post-7217-1128900241_thumb.jpg

<_< Nobody's answered so I thought I would feed it and take another pic. This one might look a little better. Anybody have any insight?

Thanks

post-7217-1128915935_thumb.jpg

It's a Majano. Cute in its own tank, VERY annoying to corals... Loves to cuddle up next to them, stinging the living bejeezus out of them. May set up a lil minibow for some pompom crabs and Majanos, though, hehe. (No corals... Don't trust those lil crabby buggers.)

Archived