Innovative Marine Aquariums

70w MH Group Buy for Pico Contest

Tigahboy

Originally posted by roach0matic

Q's for ya Tigahboy - what bulb are you using in yours in the pic?

20,000K AB bulb.

Originally posted by roach0matic

Which of the 2 offered do you recommend and why?

This is just a matter of personal preference. I just like how the ocean lights look, and they're plug-n-play so more time to work on modding the tank itself. [aint that rite, oogie? :P ]

The Shrimp X

I would totally be in for one of these, but i can olny spend like 150 so im gonna have to go for the retro form http://www.illuming.com/ its a great retro, with ellectronic baLLAST. Now if the price of the ocean light was 150, i would deffinately be in!!!! (any one want to give me about $50) lol j/k

The Shrimp X

Now that i have been looking, i might just be able to get one of these, the lamp i was going to retro the light into, plus the retro would run about the same as this hood. But, first i need to know, how much it will be total? Light+Tax+Shipping (23434) aslo, does it come with the hanging things? Are there any legs you can get for it?

Originally posted by The Shrimp X

Now that i have been looking, i might just be able to get one of these, the lamp i was going to retro the light into, plus the retro would run about the same as this hood. But, first i need to know, how much it will be total? Light+Tax+Shipping (23434) aslo, does it come with the hanging things? Are there any legs you can get for it?

No tax for you non-CA residents.

Shipping will be determined by ccjung (I'm assuming less than $20).

The Ocean Light will be $199.

It comes with EVERYTHING you need to just plug-n-play (i.e. yes, it comes w/ hanging kit as well)

HTH.

-Dennis

150w is a viable option. I'm just working out price w/ ccjung.

so as long as we can get 10+ folks (70w and 150w together), we can go forward w/ this group buy.

Originally posted by koden

I'd get it, but I live in CA.  that really sucks!  tax = no go =(

are you serious? $199+tax will still be under what you'd pay at an online shop out of state.

are you serious? $199+tax will still be under what you'd pay at an online shop out of state.

I got a much better lighting w/o tax! thanks tho.

I guess this one aint happening since we don't have 10 ppl who want to buy 70w or 150w Ocean LIght set-ups.

But if there are 10 ppl who raise their hands w/in the next week, then it's still on. =) Deadline Monday - Oct 24th, MiDNIGHT.

nanocustoms.com

SHipping to UK is possible, to get an idea, go to nanotuners, put it in your cart and then put in your shipping info in the "shipping estimator"

Chris

Archived