ReefCleaners.org

Tigahboy's 15S [LPS-only]

Tigahboy

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Tigahboy

Why does eben think I'm coming up for sure soon?  haha.  i was just playing around w/ the idea.

i dunno...i did tell him that you said you might come up this way sometime in the next couple months though. lol. maybe he's using his willpower to get you to come up. ;) cuz i wouldn't mind you coming up to hang out, that's for sure. :)

lol. no...no new tank. i don't have money for that stuff, man! i just think you need a bit of a break, that's all. heck, i was in L.A. for vacation for what...a week? i felt like i needed a vacation from L.A. after a couple days! :)

i'm sure eben wouldn't mind shootin' the breeze with you either. :D i think a great time for you to come up would be a day or two before the weekend of the MARS fragswap (steve tyree will be up here as well on that saturday...maybe we can have a coral-slinging deathmatch between you and him...that'd be awesome!). :D then you could show people who you are and sell some corals as well (and i can pass out stickers.). :D

Eben wants you to come up because you have something for him :) It is 36" and super bright, and it is going to make him happy....

Great 15! What a nice thing to have in the bedroom as you fall asleep, assuming that you do ever sleep.....

LOL...just because LPS will do good with PC doesn't mean halides aren't great--it's so obvious. Look at the pictures that Tigah takes with halides vs those pics--those pics look so yellow...halides 14-20k would look SO much better...no comparison.

I had PC's over my acans...sure they looked good--the PC's were pretty intense too, 126w in a 12g...but after halides...man, my acans just SHINED. Every coral "needs" MH :)...teehee

haha. no. just one. one box is ballast the other is pendant. I already have a 150w pendant, so I wanted to try out somethin different.

If it's too dim for the 15g, then I'll just use it for my 2.5g pico for the contest.

tigah,

look into an anemone shrimp. i happen to get a pair. i use to be into sexy shrimp but anemone shrimps now have my interest ! :) they are glass like and come in many diff variations. they are harmless and very easy to care for. and they do not need an anemone to host. they will host in almost anything.

i throw in a pellet once a week for them and thats it.

Archived