Innovative Marine Aquariums

Tigahboy's 15S [LPS-only]

Tigahboy

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sexy shrimp are becoming increasingly common. Be different.

Bumble Bee Shrimp

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_Di...CatId=1969&cc=1

Tozeuma Ghost Pipe Shrimp

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_Di...CatId=1970&cc=1

It would be awesome to have a pair of each of the above types of shrimp.

Edit: That green/purple blasto above this post is from another planet.

geezus christ stop stop stop...just kidding. cant wait to see the new site. the video link is class! never cease to amaze me, or probably anyone else here for that matter. good job, once again.

oh my jeebus tigah, you are one crazy mofo, you close down your 67, open this one up, with in a matter of an hour have tons of replies, and i know for shure that you have something up your sleeve, i got a feeling your going to be taking that 67 down and going to be downgrading,

silly goose:P :happy:B)

This 15 reminds me alot of your 30. It has the same look, of course smaller. But same shape. Awesome. See you got me all excited and now I want to upgrade.

awesome dennis...although, when you come up or the next time i come down that way, i'll be fragging the blue center acan and the green acans for you to give me as a gift. ;) tank is cool though...very cool. :)

it's a bedroom nano. tucked away w/ lock and key. :

Why does eben think I'm coming up for sure soon? haha. i was just playing around w/ the idea.

i loooooooove blasto cove! lol

and acan island is awesome. i should put my acans on lr rather than have them on the sand. great job!

Yeah... idk why you're going 70watt w/ the LPS... I just don't think that it's going to make too much of a difference. I do, however, like the color and brightness of the halide over PC, though. I'd do the same thing. :P

Yeah... idk why you're going 70watt w/ the LPS... I just don't think that it's going to make too much of a difference. I do, however, like the color and brightness of the halide over PC, though. I'd do the same thing. :P

Originally posted by Travis

Nice Tigah, I will be setting up a 15g as well, but with SPS only ;)

awwww. SPS are for noobs, man. oops. thinking aloud again. hahha. j/k.

Archived