Cultivated Reef

72 Oceanic Reef Ready Bow Front Evolution...

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
Sweet set up mike !!!! Congrats on the upgrade looks flawless. He He Guess what I have sitting in my garage ?? Yep you guessed it a 72 reef ready bow with stand. Time to upgrade the 12 gal cube master. It will be a little while b4 I do ,the wife is still getting over the 300 gallon lake malawi adventure!! Keep up the good work!!

Let me know when you get some pics up... Congrats....

• 1 year later...

Mike, you have an awesome tank! If you have any recent pictures, I think we would all love to have an update. I just started a thread over on reef central of a tank that you had inspired. Hopefully mine will eventually be as beautiful as yours!

How is the scuba coming along? I went on my first dive last year in St. Lucia. I'll be going again this July in Antigua, and can hardly wait!

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Just thought I'd let everyone know that I'm back into reefing... I am now running a small reef tank business that will go live in about a week... I will be posting it under the forum of Pico's since that's my love and what my company is all about... More to come soon... :)

• 3 weeks later...
Just thought I'd let everyone know that I'm back into reefing... I am now running a small reef tank business that will go live in about a week... I will be posting it under the forum of Pico's since that's my love and what my company is all about... More to come soon... :)

Nice seeing you back Mike !!

Still in the SF Bay Area?

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Wow,

Look what I found an inspiration that started on September 8th, 2011.... Wow, a day before 9/11?

• 6 years later...
Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Found my old thread when I started my 72 gallon bowfront by the company Oceanic.  Now, that I am in Florida I reopened my business again to serve the community.  I plan to expand to larger aquariums pushing past the 30 gallons that I currently offer.  Please stay tuned....

MG