Coral Vue Hydros

best pc for 10g under $100

me03

Christopher Marks

Two companies that specialize in lighting systems are www.petsupplyliquidator.com and www.hellolights.com . You could get a good setup for under $100 from either of them. Personally I have systems from both companies, and the quality is very nice.

Other stores such as www.marinedepot.com and www.customaquatic.com have Custom Sea Life and Jali PC fixtures for sale which are also good.

printerdown01

umm.... I think everyone forgot the most important question... What do you want to keep? You can totally do just about anything with a 10 for that price! The question is how much light your actually going to need... Are you looking at gorgonia, softies, LPS, SPS, clams? Cause the range of lighting totally varries, as you move further down the reef slope (not all animals want a massive amount of lighting).

JBJ clamp-ons - look for an ebay auction for 'em. 36 W 50/50 version - usually about $45 (and shipping) wins the bid. 36 may be low, but it's a start and because it's w/out hood, little concern of overheating your water.

Archived