SaltCritters.com

!anybody Home! !read!

flashardy

Someone stop me this, this is the last chance

I am going to buy some Caulerpa Prolifera, That is the stoping part, the cost is. It is going to cost me 35 for 1 lb. If Anybody has anything close to 1 lb sell it to me.

Going to buy in exact 3hrs hurry and E-MAIL me!

hardyflash@comcast.net

Don't buy it. It stinks and it'll nearly always die off. Look around the classifieds here for it for MUCH cheaper.

You can also get Chaeto, as phergus suggested, which is much better.

Have already, have probably 3-4 lbs of that crap. I want the other stuff Or Red G. I also have Mangroves at 16" tall and grow. Every one month they grow 3".

So why waste $35 on some ugly, smelly prolifera? I mean, if you WANT to, I guess do it.

See I dont want to I have looked everywhere for this stuff and that is the cheapest I have found it for, 1lb that is. Everybody else wants 40 and more 2nd day the 35 will ship out overnight. That is your opinion that it is ulgy I like it will add color in the tank(refug that is) Not in the main tank.

well going to get right now thought about it only going to get 1/2 just in case ok ppl. Also going to get more anemones for the tank, and coral maybe. I will keep you up dated to tell you if The plant is a pain in the ass or whatever I think about it, It will be my first time having it so that is about it.

Half-portion is a good idea. It does smell, and it will yellow your water. Chaeto is better, and since it's in the fuge, who cares if it's ugly? (Or whatever you think of "that crap"...)

Did not buy. Just watched a show On channel 10 I think NOVA, well anyways that changed my mined. I bought 1lb of red g.

Thanks for the mind changing.

Originally posted by Caesar777

Half-portion is a good idea. It does smell, and it will yellow your water. Chaeto is better, and since it's in the fuge, who cares if it's ugly? (Or whatever you think of "that crap"...)

Mine doesn't smell and my water is crystal clear. Caulerpa has been a good macro for me, as well as, chaeto.

Originally posted by flashardy

Did not buy. Just watched a show On channel 10 I think NOVA, well anyways that changed my mined.  I bought 1lb of red g.

Thanks for the mind changing.

good choice!

yah i just watched that nova too, it was so awesome. that caulerpa taxifolia is nasty stuff, however it has given me some great research ideas for senior honors projects!

just checked the listings.

it will be on again (in idaho) at 3 am tonight (or early tommorow morning).

i will have to set the vcr and get a few tapes.

Yeah see what you can do Igreen! I just check the website and I have know clue when it will show here, I can copy it to dvds if you get the VHS copy and I can send you some? I really dont want to buy it But get me a copy on VHS and ill put it on DVD and make you a couple Copies.

e-mail me

hardyflash@comcast.net

Trust me I will get copies to you!

Idaho have family down there in Boise nice place went there 3yrs ago on the 4th had a blast. WEll write to my e-mail OK!

Yup... I saw that, too, about eight years ago. (Or seven, six, five...Awhile!) Definitely makes you think about putting caulerpa in your tank. (Or at least me, aynway.)

yep you are right Caesar777, After seeing it, it made me think twice about that crap! Well thats about it

Chris

Igreen e-mail me!

all i had to do was check the website, haha.

hey would it be possible to send me a dvd of it if you do that?? that would be cool!

whats what about this post

I have posted servail post about the Caulerpa Prolifera and no responds so I typed in the Post name as what is says and everybody is replying now. I have no clue what you are talking about though. If you are talking about the Tv show I wacthed 2 days ago About caulerpa taxifolia. All reefers should have watched it for the Knowledge. Anyways thats about it.

Archived