Coral Vue Hydros

Look at a pic of my Blue Zebra...

Sahin

Finaly figuring how to use my Canon 2.1Mpixel Digital camera.  Took this pic early this morning, was really pleased with the quality.

fish2.jpg

Incidently, the fish colours didnt lokk as good as this in the LFS, or even in my house until I researched about thier proper food requiments and bought high qulity foods for them.

This is an ordinary Blue Zebra.

The colurs were very dull when I bought them, but having fed them a good quality diet, has helped bring out thier colours.

Pele, while this is a decent camera, it takes a lot of pracrice and knowhow to get that quality pics.

Certainly stick to the big boy such as Canon etc, but read up reviews on www.epinions.com You will find product reviews from people who actually have bought a product and used it, and not a reviews in some mag.

Hope that helps.

fishymissy

Very nice photo!!

Even though this is a saltwater forum, I sure don't mind seeing some freshies!!!!

Got any more?

thegr8tdane

I have mbuna also. He looks good, bout 3-4 inches? Mine are about that size. All post em whenevr I get a camera!

Yeah he is almost 3 inches.

The pic is really large and I cut it down in size somewhat.

I got exams next week, plus got GF trouble, plus managed to seriously twist my ankle yesterday playing football in the rain...It cant get any worse can it?

Archived