Coral Vue Hydros

Nano-Reef store

gabe3eb

Hey guys, you wana know how good Chris spoils us with prices? I bought a 55 watt retro kit off of him for like $49 I think. I used it for about 3 months, and I am taking that tank down now. So I put the retro for auction on ebay and the final bid was just over $50. I made money for using a retro kit! Haha, just wanted to say Chris rocks and so does his store! Happy reefing ya'll. I will take some pics of my new 28 gallon and have them up soon, it is looking good. C-yall,

gaber

sniff... sniff...

Smell that?.... No, not the smell of the LR in the bucket in the corner... The smell is something else!

What is that smell?!?!?... Could it be MONEY? (BLING BLING!!)

Maybe posting on E-Bay may fetch some sales for Chris, or others. ;)

Haha, thanks chris, I sure thought so. I started the auction at $40, guess it was a little bit wishful thinking... not haha. For some stupid reason it sold for $50.21... I don't know how it would do that??? Maybe someone set their max. price at something weird and someone bid ahead of them. P.S. I even used the picture from your website of the retro chris haha. I feel like I should pay you commision... Maybe I could sell a new one... hehe.

Gaber

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...ADME:B:EOA:US:2

nobody tell the dude how much I got it for new!~

Archived