Coral Vue Hydros

What to do with 1.5 gal

crrichey

During a trip to Boulder, Colorado, I found a 1.5 gallon aquarium and decided to pick it up, not know what I was going to do with it. The dimenions are 8"x5.5"x8". I was thinking that a Coralife mini and Azoo mini filter would make great additions as far as equipment goes. Heres the problem, I don't have a clue what to add to it. I really don't want a bunch of zoos, xenia, mushrooms, etc. I have had my fill of thoughs. Sps and most lps corals would be out of the question. So what should I do here? Can't really put a whole bunch of fish in it. ;) I was thinking maybe it would make a nice display for some sort of relationship between something.

Well, after closer inspection, I noticed that this aquarium isn't built like most are. Instead of the side panels sitting on top of the bottom panel, the bottom panel actually sits right up inside the aquarium itself. If one were to pop off the front pane of glass, it would sit completely flush with an aquarium. I may just do that and create an external overflow on my 20-gallon!

Archived