ReefCleaners.org

Is this bad?

jasonincuritiba

jasonincuritiba

The black plastic came off of the back of my nanocube. Will this cause stress on the tank, it probably was structurally important

14814P7030011.JPG

sir winston mulligan

did it just fall off? i cant see how it would be stucturally important..as long as the trim is still intact it should be fine...any other opinions?

kinda looks cool actually...

agreeed. I have a cube like that and it is very cool to see the rear compartments so you know when to clean it out. Plus im a tech nerd and like stuff like that..

Chris

jasonincuritiba

thanks, I was just worried since all of the nanocube crankings lately, I have had my tank for about a year

That's bad.. at least if you have water in it.

fyi.. in general if parts fall off your tank it's bad and look to buy a new one real fast.

I'm glad I did not buy a tank from jbj more and more every day.

It's such a shame, no one may have drawn more people to the hobby than they have... but they have some serious problems and are quickly turning into both the mother and the bane of nano reefdom...

I would not mine my plastic cover not being there either. Would like to to see when to clean up and what is going on back there.:)

what would be interesting is to peel small retangular windows in each compartment :) i would do that but my nc is against a wall.

Archived