Nano 12dx @ 4 months

fluidimagery

fluidimagery

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

I just added the Acans and Ricorida today so they may not be completely open yet.

reefkeeper93352

Looks great. :bling: Lots of corals in there. I wish Mine would look like that. Ive had mine up for like 5 months, I have 2 corals. I need to see what I can get.

fluidimagery

Thanks... girlfriend wanted to get a Nemo... HAHA, the rest is history. First attempt at anything saltwater. So far so good *fingers crossed*

I was just looking there yesterday. Was thinking of picking up the multicolored ric pack. Still trying to decide. Is that what you got?

fluidimagery
Originally posted by NanoBob

I was just looking there yesterday.  Was thinking of picking up the multicolored ric pack.  Still trying to decide.  Is that what you got?

I picked up the "12 Orange Rainbow and Multicolor Ricordia Florida"

How big is the piece of rock that they are attached to? I just picked up some zoos and I want to make sure I have room for the rics without any major renovations!

Thanks,

Bob

fluidimagery

They're not attached to any rock. I requested that he give me some attached to small pieces so I could glue them to a larger piece as you see in the picture. I always have trouble attaching shrooms to live rock.

Oh I see. Just by looking I thought they came on that rock. Looks like you did a good job of attaching them. I have tried rics a few times, just single polyps and they always end up detaching, dieing or getting eaten by my killer pepermints! I figured a group might stand a fighting chance. We'll see.

Archived