ReefCleaners.org

A few random pics of my tank

Drysocket

Thanks.  

The giant pink coral is my xenia.  I believe it's a xenia elongata or something like that.   I stands about 8 or 9 inches tall with a 3 inch branch coming off the side which has recently attached itself to an adjacent rock.  I'm interested to see if it's going to split off completely from the main stalk.

Thanks.  She growls at my hermits when they come close to the front of the tank.   She gets the glass all smudged up with her nose.  She's just weird.  :conf:

While my dog doesn't notice my nano so much now, he will look at my FW tank and wait for the clown loach to take his normal perch on a branch at the front of the tank, he then will sneak up on the tank and when the clown loach "evades" his sneak attack, my dog just starts howling like crazy.  It's actually pretty funny to watch.

my dog dosn't care about my tanks, she dose love to play with the parrot.....i guess its because the parrot can play back

try to put a trigger in and watch the results!

belive me he can and will play with the dog

and in the end if the tank wonwt be covered the dog will be so wet you will have to put an air conditioner because of the smell (sorry but wet dogs stink!)

lol

my bird plays with my tanks...he used to sit next to my fw tank and had staring contests with my old red devil. my bird sits on top and says feed ther fish also. hes pretty funny. i wish i had a dog like you guys...i agree witht he trigger thing...i play with them at work sometimes. its fun but catching the big ones isnt because i always end up soaked!

hey sloreefer,  your from san luis right?  what fish store do you work at?  when i was over at the beach i went to a store in arroyo grande i think it was called wet pets.  that store was awesome.  are there any other good stores in the area?  how is the store you work at?

Hey thats a nice clean tank.  The Xenia looks nice too.

And the dog is sooo cute! Hmm...my silly cat is not interested in my fish tank at all.

Archived