Coral Vue Hydros

It's been a while

LIVEROCKER

yup.... its been a long long time since ive been on here.

me and the girlfriend have been VERY VERY busy... new house, martial arts, work,my band, our first baby on the way, and worst of all... Final Fantasy 11 online (this game almost ruined our livesX) )

anyways im just jumpin back in to say hello to everyone. new members and old members. just want you all to know i havent been neglecting my 25 tall. i sold my 5.5 but transfered alot to my 25 tall.

my 25 tall has is about three years old now, and its THRIVING ! all still on natural filtration alone everything has made INCREDIBLE growth. my motiporas and my colt frags have basically taken over, but alas.... all good things must come to an end. Since me and my girlfriend (Marivic) have moved into our new home... we have decided that our little 25 tall has gotten a little overcrowded.so...... we decided we are goin to upgrade and unfortunatelly, this will be the sad end of my nano days:*( .

The new tank we purchased is an Oceanic 50 gallon sorta cube. Its quite a lovely tank. as with all my other tanks before it, i will be running all natural method of filtration (as i am a firm believer of this) using LOTS and LOTS of Liver Rock and only a HOB for suspended particles.

I will post some last pix of the 25 as soon as i can, and also the transfering process X)

wel.... i guess thats all i have to say for now, take care everyone and good reefin !

Archived