SaltCritters.com

Hope my cube breaks....

trumph

Artarmon...gotta pic of the mess I made during installation in the system set-ups section but I think I want to squeeze an Actinic into the hood too. Right now my capacitor is getting a flux injection so all new photos will be withheld.

limulus...did you know the Delorean was the safest car on the road 'cause it always followed the whites lines? (John Delorean got busted for importing cocaine while building them!!)

geez, doesn't anyone else take advantage of their local reef club - you can usually find someone selling rock, get free sand and corals at the first few meetings - not to mention get advice on how not to kill things - might be worth a try for an hour every month... ;)

I feel your pain man - try buying all that rock and the gadgets and gizmo's (on a fish store's recommendation of course :DX) ) for a 72+ gallon system.

That's why they quit building them. The Deloreans kept sucking up the white lines and the other cars were crashing.

Originally posted by trumph

limulus...did you know the Delorean was the safest car on the road 'cause it always followed the whites lines?       (John Delorean got busted for importing cocaine while building them!!)

Archived