Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

what camera to buy?

imareefer

ok so i am looking for a 6 mega pixel or more digital slr , i need ideas on what to buy and where to shop? oh and i want to spend less then 800, if thats possible? help please

check out techbargains.com they usually have deals on cameras listed on there somewhere. I just bought a Canon SD500 [2 days ago] and I love it so far. I am familiar with the S400 [my brother owns one] but it's just a point and shoot.

Most people will tell you to go for the Digital Rebel and a great many people love it. You can always check out Nikon too, they have good cameras also.

Remember to Froogle, epinions, pricegrabber, pricewatch and cnet what you plan on getting. I get stupid anal and it took me forever to decide on my SD500.

Oh yea, hit up a bestbuy, you can go in and play with the cameras and get familiar with them, even if you plan on buying it somewhere on the net.

tam

Perpetual98

If that's your price range, I'd check out the Canon Eos Digital Rebel like darkspyda said.

Also, hit up www.dpreview.com and read some reviews. There's SO much information there on cameras that you'll get bored looking at it all. lol

Later!

Eric

Read DPreview for sure. Do you already have any canon or Nikon lens. If so you should get the SLR that works with them. I have a Canon digital rebel and love it. read about shooting raw vs jpg.

www.dpreview.com is the place to go for info. You can search by price and camera style. Befor jumping into Digital SLR's with a limited budget you might want to take lense prices, and other accessories into consideration also (it can get very expensive).

I have a D70 and love it!

Archived