Innovative Marine Aquariums

[STOCK] Agent003

Agent003

I just got my tank today...I bought it specifically for the contest and then to have on my desk at work. This should be fun times. Right now it is just sand and water.

Actually I have to withdraw... I walked into the room with my tank sitting in a puddle of water with a big crack down the middle. I wonder if there is a design flaw with the glass on these tanks. Has anyone else heard of this happening?

EtOH_is_good

ur the second one in the contest to have their tank crack. i thought they had fixed this problem. note to self: remember not to order tank until tanks stop cracking upon entry.

I have never been in awe of customer service, until today that is. I emailed Chris at www.nanocustoms.com where I bought the tank. He called me no less than 10 minutes later to let me know that he was shipping out a replacement today! If there is any way to build a customer relationship for life, its with service like that.

I also contacted JBJ and they seemed cooperative, so if anyone else runs into this problem I suggest contacting both JBJ and the dealer. I've never had a problem like this resolved in a half hour. Amazing.

Needless to say, I'm back in the contest :)

Wow, that is odd to have 2 tanks crack in the same contest, that has me a bit worried, good think I order my tank from chris too!

The damsel was in a 5 gallon, and was in a 2.5 gallon before he was given to me. He keeps upgrading. If he plays his cards right he might get to cycle a 10 gallon some day ;)

Those little fish are MEAN!!! My sister had one in her 10 gallon and it killed any and every fish she placed in the tank with him.

They are so territorial that you will need much more than 10 gallons if you want to keep one of these with any other fish.

I decided that I'm leaving my damsel in. Damsels always get crapped on, so the theme of my tank will be:

A Damsel's Paradise

I will attempt to create the type of underwater paradise that damsels never get to see. They are usually passed up for more entertaining or colorful fish and they never get to enjoy the finer things in life. Well, things are about to change...

Archived