SaltCritters.com

The Nimble is Back!

C Jerome

Friends

I have returned safe and sound from my semester studying in Spain and have resumed Nimble production. If you did not know, I invented the Nimble in the spring of 2004. After I brought my 2.5 gallon nano-reef to college with me. It was inconvenient, and difficult, to put my hand in the tank to clean the glass with a razor blade, and all the magnet cleaners on the market were too large and obtrusive to keep in such a small tank. To make my life easier and solve my problem I developed the Nimble Nano Magnet Cleaner. After the success of the Nimble several people asked if I could make an even more powerful but still thin cleaner, this is when I started making the Nimble Super, I also added several color options to choose from last summer. During the past semester I have been thinking a lot about the Nimble and again due to popular demand I am developing a third member to the Nimble family that will be unveiled shortly. As I resume production this week, each of my Nimbles will still be hand crafted by myself with the same quality build and components I used in the past, including pure polyester resin, Velcro scrub pad, flannel outside pad, and high-quality rare earth magnets (NdFeB ) made with the world's most powerful permanent magnetic material. I only use new NdFeB magnets purchased from reputable manufactures who produced them under license and certified ISO 9002 quality management systems. I never use unlicensed, used, or "surplus" magnets from auction sites.

To be fair to those that have patientily waited for my return I plan to start filfilling requests in the order in which I received them, starting with the person who contacted me the day I was leaving up to the current time. If you would like one of the Nimbles please e mail or PM me and I will get back to you ASAP

I am committed to providing each individual with the best service and personal attention possible. If you have any questions or would like a custom Nimble please contact me. Thank you all for your patience while I was away.

Jerome

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay, Jerome is back! :)

so... when is this "new" nimble model going to be unveiled? any hints on what it is? please tell me you found a way to make it float!! :D

i just wanted to show everyone the quality & craftsmanship of his product, here's my trusty nimble super

5pjznq

and a side shot to show the size

5pjzw2

No hints yet, I am still working on it, but you will be the first to know. Glad to hear they are working well a year later. Nice photos, the coraline looks good.

I will reply to the PMs this evening.

Jerome

Derby Reefer

Just wanted to say that my nimble was one of the best investments I have ever made for my tank. If you plan of starting a nano tank then I think that the first purchase should be one of these. Hands down.

Plus one of my turbo's for some odd reason loved to try and move it. It was funny.

Derby, Happy to hear you are so satisfied with the Nimble! I agree hands down with what you said.

Yes the Nimble has been used by many members with acrylic tanks with sucess, Will message you later today

Jerome

I PM'd you a couple of months ago about the Nimble... PM me with a shipped price for a "Super" or what-have-you. Thanks.

how is the size compare to the nano mag-float? if it's smaller (which allow me to get to the blocked area), i am very interested in getting one.

thanks!

Yes the Nimble is thinner than the smallest mag float.

Also, I ran out of time this evening and have not responded to any PMs. I will do it tomorrow.

C. Jerome

WB Cjerome, glad to have you--will your new model be acrylic safe? I now switched to an acrylic tank lol...don't want scratches from those nasty mag floats...

Friends,

Again I have yet to respond to each of you individualy. I have had a small computer emergency this evening. I opened up my power book to write replies and the left hinge broke! Obviously this is very bad, I have just been researching how I can fix it. If anyone has fixed this, please PM me. I will get back to everyone as soon as I can, I am very sorry for this.

Jerome

YGPM..in fact 3 of em...my goobery cat decided to jump on my keyboard while I was sittin here and the hit the back button a few times and shut down a few downloads I had goin... :P (punts the cat)

Archived