Coral Vue Hydros

Garf Grunge hitchhiker - ID?

Animal Lover

What's with this guy, just lookin for trouble. Buddy just shut up and listen to what the real reefers say ok. and trust me I'm not one of them, just a wanna be.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now you guys are just making me jealous. We have a susan and a nancy, who's mary BK? :) JK

BK check the spelling in your sig :)

BKtomodachi

Spelling? Well, if there are errors, I didnt write them!

Why would you call somebody susan if they called you barbie? I think this is where I fall out of the link.

in fact i think of that almost every time is say something along the lines of "now listen here newbie" you can't keep a tang in 10g nano.

You can be Mary...

haha, scrubs is a funny show. The main character is Zach Braff who wrote and stared in that movie Garden State.

There is this one charcter who always calls guys by girl's names and in particular he uses "susan" and "barbie".

haha... okay. I've said too much.

haha... YES!

That guys a really good actor, so funny.

I feel bad about talking about this here, but I guess the poster allready got their answer.

I'd rather be Jenna (like my daughter) named after ms Jameson :)

I was explaining this thread to my wife and she thought the scrubs referrences were slang for dirtbag and stuff :) Guess I'm not the only clueless one in the house. BTW where did the clueless one go??

Wait a second... can who clarify who your daughter is named after?

I wonder if he actually is intersted in reefing, or if he just chooses boards randomly somehow. Trolling is a whole wierd thing.

Archived