Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

freshwater

lunchbox

This is my albino tiger oscar(10 inches or so) that I recently had to get rid of.  I live on the third floor and the landlord didn't like my 55 gallon in the apartment and I didn't want to move.

Pepe.jpg

Pepe3.jpg

thegr8tdane

I don't see anything wrong with pics of freshies! But maybe we should ask Chris if its ok and if it should be in the lounge or something. Just an idea.

The landlord isn't a bad guy and I see his point that is a lot of water to have on the third floor.  600+pounds and if it broke or leaked...what a mess for the people living below me.  If that happened I figure I would have been thrown out anyway.

eferna - he didn't like my hand in the tank and shyed away from it.  He did poke his head out of the water a few inches to get at the bloodworms before i dropped them in, he got my hand once and I almost sh*t myself.

yeah they can look very agressive sometimes. Who would not be scared of a 10 inch Oscar. But if you got him as a baby then they wont do anything to you. I have had 2 red oscars snd both were really friendly. They do grow big though.

Archived