Pod Your Reef

Zoo swap 2

fishdaddy0831

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent, muahaha so i go upstairs cause of that slug thing i don't know what it was and i'm paranoid so i turn on my lights and Shrimp everywhere tiny tiny little clear shrimp i was like WHA!!! hehe either pods or my peppermint shrimp was carrying

Don't send any of your pest along with it..:)

Also, check out my new Fish Bowl Moon Lights set up. There running on there Solar Moon Cycle Module Controller. I am giving that a chance for a few months. You run it 24hrs a day! It changes light intensity over the month. Suppose to be like the moon cycle. I read good things about it.

79.jpg

thats the only think i found and it was on the yuma, the zoos have been pest free and look very healthy

Yes it is. Also if you look next to the Clam behind the orange fungia there are more yellows. I told you I fragged the whole thing.

Look above the big piece of zoos on the left. See the bright yellow finger to the end of the big peice above it? Those are the first set of the brightest yellow section on the rock. I glued those in to propigate that whole area in those neon yellows.

here is the order of shipping if anyone has any problems let me know i will pm people with addresses soon

WebGuy

FishFreak

gpJoe

Squash713

fishdaddy0831

genuck

Psimitry

selch

sir winston mulligan

KidCNU

Everyone sends out 5 or more polyps. Most of us of course prefer having stuff sent out attached to something. No BROWN polyps can be sent. So only colored pretty zoos are allowed.:)

Kid is sending to me first. I go after that and so on down the list until it is back to Kid.

All you have to do is put your frag in the Thermos, put it back in the box and ship it off priority mail. You must ship out the following week from when yours arrives. If possible that week depending on when your shipment arrives.

Kid will be sending out shipping addys to everyone.

I'm sending out some orange skirt, blue ring, orange centers. Some of them also have green centers. Hey Web were those safecrakers I see in your pick? Wanna trade for some oranges??

sir winston mulligan

yeah web guy what are those in the center of your pic you posted the kinda look like red people eaters...if they are would you want to trade for some green people eaters??

Let me see some photos of what you got?

Are you talking about the neon red ones with glitter and eyes? Looks like fire crackers I guess!!

Archived