Got it~!

genuck

Waiting for THERMOS!

Psimitry

fishdaddy0831

sir winston mulligan

KidCNU

Couple rules:

1: Upon receiving the shipment you have to notify KidCNU Via PM--and you have 2 days to ship out the thermos, if you can't, just let us know...any delay delays the whole chain.

2: Don't send your ugliest frags--if we all keep faith and try to circulate frags that are actually nice and desireable, none of us will get stingy because "well, I didn't get a nice frag so I'm gonna send out an ugly one too"...this will be *much* more successful if we avoid sending out the uglies.

3: You might pay a little bit more than others based on whoever's sticker you chose (depending on distance), it's your responsibility but it won't be more than a dollar or two...PRIORITY MAIL SHIPPING only (this takes 2-3 days). I am providing the thermos, and the box ...all you have to do is put the frag in and tape it up, Get the shipping sticker then stick it on and ship out

If you know who is sending to you and perhaps want to buy a couple of their other zoos and/or shrooms...please go ahead. They're shipping to you anyway--but you will have to send them Paypal if that's the agreement.

Overall I think it will be a really easy and fun experience, and hopefully all of us will get something great.

There are no minimum polyps--but at LEAST 5 would be nice ...the polyp maximum is based off of whatever fits in the thermos comfortably for the journey...and no requirement on mounted or unmounted. I find my zoos that are mounted healthiest.

NOTE: Please frag now and give the zoo some time to heal up.

Sounds good!! Again no BROWNS...:) I will be fragging mine out today. I actually am sending 2 different species on one little rock that I am mounting them to.

KidCNU - You should see the yellows. I cut them all off the rock now like corn on the cob. I did the whole rock and then mounted a few glued to areas in my tank to propigate it. Give it a few months. The top was the brightest yellows on the rock and there on one area now.

cool yeah i can't wait for my orders to come in on thurs and then i can fill the thermos right back out and start the 2nd swap

new list

WebGuy

FishFreak

gpJoe

Squash713

fishdaddy0831

genuck

sir winston mulligan

KidCNU

Two spots left , you might be able to subtitute but i don't know if it would make it via priority, i might try to make the order via area as then the shipping cost would be about the same for everyone

Please don't do it by area. Shipping priority isn't by loction. It is by weight and size of box. I like the order it is in now. No shipping Thurs. or later

alright well we will start next monday the 6th and we will go with whoever is on the list and go down it :)

when it starts i will send out each person a Pm as to who they will ship to so they can get the postage sticker ready to ship to them

Nice! List is almost full. Again guys and girls. 5 or more polyps, preferably attached to something. No BROWNS, only colored zoos can be sent. We want everyone to be happy and no KINKS in the chain.

If you send BROWNS I hope someone sends them back to you....:)

I am just making my own with a small rock with some different colored ones. Multi Pack!>..:)

I just found another zoo in the back today and attached it to the rock as well.

Your getting all BROWNS!!..

Archived