SaltCritters.com

Maryland Area Trading Post

Newbie527

i have a few frags of GSP, but does anyone have anything else??

i'm looking for LPS and zoo's......

i have cash, and kenya tree....

/g

I have a candy cane that I am trying to sell in the Classified section.

CandyCane.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have about 20lbs of softball size Tonga, Kaleni and Marshall islands live rock (from PremiumAquatics) right now on my tank (migrated from a CRACKED 24G NanoCube to 46G BF), I would like to trade for the 20lbs of Fiji, Tonga, Kaleni and Marshall islands for 1 big 20 lbs or 2 10lbs pieces cured live rock. If you live local to MD, Northern VA or DC I’ll be interested in a trade. Also if you have big pieces of the above mentioned Live Rock you wish to add to the trade and you give me a fair price I will buy it from you. Please I do not want rock that might have Mantis Shrimp or Aptasia on it. Light Hair Algae is acceptable (no excessive HA growth). If you have pictures will be better. My email is rsaavedra@comcast.net and my cel is 240-418-8930. Please let me know.

Thanks

Raf

• 2 weeks later...

I may have a piece of pink frogspawn (short stemmed) with 4 heads - one which I thought was dead appears to have life left in it. Recently picked it up from a friend who thought it was dying so I don't want to trade it just yet - would like to rehabilitate it first and it does seem to be getting better. I don't need a piece of frogspawn this was mercy adoptions, but I would like to trade it for green bubble, a frag of pocillopora or seriatopora, or heck just about anything I can imagine in my 30 cube.

On a seperate note I was in Congressional Aquarium in Rockville today and saw a great setup for anyone looking to upgrade - a reef ready 150g AGA with a double MH sunpod and cabinet all new for $800 - wish I could fit it in my place but thought other locals might be interested.

• 1 month later...

if anyone is interested i have a bunch of Kenya Tree frags i'm trying to get rid of....$5 for like a 2/3" frag....if you're interested (or want to see pictures) let me know...

/g

if anyone is interested i have a bunch of Kenya Tree frags i'm trying to get rid of....$5 for like a 2/3" frag....if you're interested (or want to see pictures) let me know...

/g

Pics?

would like to see...

Sorry about the lack of pics yesterday...i got tired and lazy (d@mn monday's!!) i'll post some tonight of the frags in question.

Is anyone interested in mounted frags? most of them are unmounted, but i can easily mount them (they don't take long to attach to rock or whatever).

i was checking my tank again, and i've got a frag of GSP with a piece of kenya attached to it if anyone is interested as well...

but i will post some better pictures tonight..

here is a FTS of my tank with the Kenya (it's from about a month ago):

http://static.flickr.com/54/138621684_07f80d8250_o.jpg

you can see it throughout the tank, and the mother colony is off to the lower right. If anyone is interestd in the mother colony as well, i would entertain some trades.....

i would be more interested in trades then to sell the frags, but if you want to buy them that's fine too...

thanks for everyone's interest...

/g

Pics?

would like to see...

here are some better pictures of the frags and the mother colony:

here's about 4 or 5 of the frags:

152153599_f6221dc89d.jpg?v=0

(close up) http://static.flickr.com/48/152153599_f6221dc89d_o.jpg

and here's the mother:

152153600_16931324e2.jpg?v=0

(Close Up) http://static.flickr.com/38/152153600_16931324e2_o.jpg

i have a total of 9 kenya frags and one GSP + Kenya

kenyas= $5

gsp + kenya=15

trades are always welcome as well (and prefered....)

i have a few loose frags and one mounted frag of Kenya left if anyone wants them...i also have some GSP.....also i think it may be time to clean out my Cheato in the sump....pm me if you're interested...

thanks

Greg

Is anyone on the eastern shore of MD? I'm lucky to be a 15 minute drive from Dr. Mac, but it'd be great to know of any local reefers to maybe trade with in the future (a while off, since all I have at the moment is live rock).

oceanhighz

I spend most of the year in chestertown while I'm at school. Unfortnately I'm not there now. However I do take a 10 gallon with me to school.

Brandon

• 1 month later...
jane of baden

If youre in the gaithersburg/rockville area and looking for something specific I'll try and help you out--- I've got the opportunity to do some orders off of a wholesalers list, so I can get stuff inexpensively. i got a clam for $17! PM me

• 2 weeks later...

i, once again, have a bunch of Kenya Tree frags (un-mounted), a few larger pieces attached to a large shell, and about 6 large stalks attached to a piece of tonga-branch (this would be great if anyone wants to start coral propagation!!) if people are interested let me know...this would be local pick-up only.....PM me if interested....

thanks

Greg

hey guys im going to maryland on the 4th and im going to be there untill the 14th so if anyone has any frags of zoas they have for good prices let me know and ill try to work something out! i want to getsomething live there but i figured the cheeper the better so zoa frags and then on the like 10 hour(time change) flight bak ill just open the bag every once in a while so if u have any please let me kow!

If anyone is interested in a 2x55 retrofit kit I am selling one fairly cheap or am open to trade offers. It has two coralife bulbs used for about a month each. I can supply a picture.... or better yet a link http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...pid=856135&

also I have an amp to go with the subs listed for sale already wired to them, $150 for subs and box or $300 takes everything

• 2 weeks later...

Zoas for trade...

I fragged three pieces ...one pink and silver and two pieces with red and green.

see pics...

anyone looking to trade some zoos?

Oh and i can frag some xenia (of course and blue mushrooms)

pm or post please.

post-7868-1154816583_thumb.jpg

post-7868-1154816692_thumb.jpg

post-7868-1154816717_thumb.jpg

post-7868-1154816827_thumb.jpg

post-7868-1154816847_thumb.jpg

where exactly are you located and are you willing to sell the red frag in the second pic? or trade for a bunch of anthelia?

really holding out for trades...for zoos or Rics...

so we'll see...

maybe eventually i will sell them.

Archived