inTank Media Baskets

Maryland Area Trading Post

Newbie527

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

unless it's changed since I left for college (not after this break, but when I started college two falls ago) they meet at the Baltimore Aquarium. I haven't been since then.

www.cmas-md.org should say somewhere on there, I go on the website to look for trades or sales, but I haven't read anything about where they meet lately

heh, go figure, I don't blame them, the aquarium gave them quite a hastle sometimes from what I could understand at the meetings. Shrugs, when I get home from school it will be time for Summer Tank Tours anyway, but Essex is closer to my house and less of a hastle anyway. I'll have to go when I get the chance.

Brandon

Shoot! I just learned that a friend is coming by to do a trade with me during the same time the frag swap is going on. Oh well, I guess I'll have to pass :(

jane of baden

Hi everyone, I'm in 20855 and im looking for TINY frags of any blue softie!!!

Except mushrooms :P

Or if you know of any lead, local store, etc that will sell me 2-4 polyps... for CHEAP, then pleeeeeeease tell me!!

Thanks in advance

jane of baden

• 4 weeks later...

I will be on spring break from the 10th until the 18th and will be trading/selling frags from my tanks, as well as other things I have laying around. I will also have a couple fish for trade or sale (baby goldstripe maroon, and a breeding pair of oscellaris).

I have a link below which has pictures (some aren't so great) of what I have, most coral will be able to be fragged, if there is anything imparticular you see, let me know. (The only thing I know won't be able to be fragged is the hammer I have.

I am looking for a larger setup that can fit 2 20H's into (I am thinking 40 breeder) and lighting and other accessories as well as coral. If anyone is interested, let me know.

http://photobucket.com/albums/c226/oceanhighz/

I have a piece of GSP variant if someone wants to trade me something for it. I'm pretty open to any new soft corals. It's about 1"x2".

GSP%20Variant.jpg

hey everyone,

I'm home for spring break and I have some frags for trade/sale (mostly zoos and shrooms) I have all different types. Shrooms- blue-pimpled, green hairy mushrooms, blue/teal metallic mushroom possibly a few others. Zoo's will be shown in pictures, as will shrooms by request.

If you see anything you like let me know and give a frag offer or I can give you a price.

PM me or IM me at oceanhighz for AIM/AOL users

Pictures are loaded here:

http://photobucket.com/albums/c226/oceanhighz/

I also have a 10 gallon tank and stand for sale or trade.

Prizm protein skimmer sale or trade

misc powerheads " " "

I would also like to find a home for two different types of clowns (breeding pair of oscellaris, and a baby gold stripe maroon) make me a frag or $ offer.

I am available during the day and at night this week until saturday the 17th during the day.

i was wondering if anyone has anything to trade/sell as well...i have some pink kenya-tree as well as green curency notes to offer :-P .....i'm looking for some zoo's or any LPS... i'm in Gaithersburg, but willing to drive/meet somewhere.

I wouldnt worry about seeding, your rock will do it for you.

I always have Green or Pink Xenia, GSP, a few zoos, and some mushrooms if anyone is interested.

i would be interested in your green/pink xenia and zoos....do you have any pictures? the only think i have to frag now is kenya tree...if your interested in some sort of combo of kenya frags and $$ for some xenia and zoos let me know....

edit...

ok, just saw your tank thread....you prolly don't have any room for anything!! lol

great tank btw.....

which zoos would you frag? and do you ever frag your acans?

i'm interested in anything you'd be willing to part with....

;)

just let me know...

...amazing tank btw....

i have a few frags of GSP, but does anyone have anything else??

i'm looking for LPS and zoo's......

i have cash, and kenya tree....

/g

Archived