Cultivated Reef

Maryland Area Trading Post

Newbie527

roozens.com - prices 'change.' Nothing is listed on tanks, just ask the not-so-easy to find employees and ask. It's easier to figure out a list of things you want, and then ask. Prices change according to the employee. The owner - tallish blonde german dude usually gives the best prices.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'll have some stuff to sell and trade....in a few months

currently growing out:

orange, green, red, and a darker red zoos

red tonga, green tonga, purple, lavander and other mushrooms

orange monti cap

dark green torch with nice green tips

red with green centered caulastrea

green star polyps

maybe more..

like i said thou, i'm still a few months out from having enough to start selling/trading, but keep an eye out, i may have some zoos in the next month or so.

satchmo where about are you?

I have some xenia (of course)

blue mushrooms?

Any to anyone who maybe interested I have a medium size to maybe large hammer coral for sale.

how many do you want?

I paid 60 bucks for a rock with 6 on them

but that was retail.

so five a polyp I guess.

let me know so I can frag them onto a piece of live rock.

Im in Bel Air, and work in Hampstead.

I'll be fragging some Pink and Green Xenia this weekend, I also have a Big Red mushroom I need to get rid of.

Newbie527 - Howm much for the hammer? also any pics of the blue shrooms.

Anyone down for a trade? I've got a blue shroom and some xenia? Look in my gallery to see both. The blue shrrom is a healing frag, so it'll be good in about 2 - 3 days...I fragged it about 3 weeks ago. Let me know. I'd be interested in some small zoo frags or kenya tree frags...whatever. Nothing big, small is sufficient. PM me. (I live in York and work in Hunt Valley)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everybody!!!! Glad to see so many fellow MD's here. Please count me in on all this trading. MY 30 gallon set-up has only been running for six months but I have good growth of orange and green button polyps, green star polyps, pulsing xenia, and aqua shrooms and red shrooms. I also have galaxea, favia, and a beautiful baby ricordia. I would love to see pics of the blue shrooms and although I have pulsing xenia, other xenias such as pom-pom xenias would be very cool. Please let me know what you all think and PM me if you are interested in a trade.

ecotoxlady,

Look in my gallery for some sample pics of what I have. The blue shroom are dime to nickle sized frags...blue palys I can frag, TSPs too. Xenia I can cut if you want some of that too.

• 6 months later...

Dan, I'm in the process of upgrading my prop tank. I don't have much now, but should in a few months. I'm in Frederick, but visit my buddy's restaurant in EC often. I'll let you know.

Dan. I'm in Howard County (Columbia). I have a relatively new system with lots of frags and some small colonies growing out (mostly zoas but also acans, micros and other LPS). I'm always looking for local reefers to trade with. I might need some time to grow out certain frags depending on your interest (I have a few people who are in line for frags) but I'd be interested in knowing what you have available for trade.

I am looking to either sell or trade some single polyps of Green frilly mushrooms (have all sizes small to large), blue mushrooms, a few single blue pimpled mushrooms and a few types of zoos.

I also have two urchins I have in my refugium I'd like to sell or trade for frags along with a gold stripe maroon that is alittle over an inch. All of the livestock is in good health and I can get pictures of whatever you'd like to see.

Catch is you can either get the stuff this week or I have to wait until I come home from college for the weekend sometime or spring break or even summer time. By summer time I'll probably have a few more types of zoos to frag as well.

Let me know.

Brandon

I know this is Maryland, but if anyone is in or in close proximity to Hagerstown, MD I could make the trip. I'm actually located in Chambersburg, PA, but the drive to Hagerstown is only a half hour. I'm looking to buy/trade for acans, blastos, micros, or nice colored zoos...maybe some sps now that I have my halides. Here's what I can offer.

Fish: 1x domino damsel

1x yellow tail damsel (silver body)

Corals: A small variety of zoos including chocolate skirts with pink centers, though they're starting to look almost orange and chocolate under the new lights.

A tiny bubble coral nicely size for a nano setup. (about 1.5" across.

Nano-size hammer coral (1 head)

Electric green frogspawn

Red and green lobophyllia brain

Purple and green blastomussa colony that can be fragged. I think it's Merletti because it has many small polyps and it's branching.

So, that's what I have and what I'm interested in. Shoot me a pm.

Well I went to the CMAS meeting and it was very cool, to awasome speakers, and I got a sweet hot pink zoo frag.

pinkzoos.jpg

Next months meet Feb-4 is "Frag Fest"!

Archived