ReefCleaners.org

Maryland Area Trading Post

Newbie527

I have a few things I would like to trade

and it would be great if we could get a maryland area trading post together. (administrator??? State specific trading posts???)

I am up in northern balt county.

I am getting rid of pink pulsing xenia.

maybe some rics

maybe some blue mushrooms.

eventually some great zoos.

I would like to find people who may have some good macro algae...and maybe some other items.

I just can't bring myself to pay for shipping for algae.

Pm me or just post here please.

J

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and yes I stole that avatar from someone on this site.

My girlfriend said that it was horrible that I use it...only after she stared at it and smirked.

I'll trade with ya. I work in northern Baltimore County.

I have the following:

pom-pom xenia

xenia elongata

blue shrooms (in a few weeks)

star polyps

blue palys

etc.

EtOH_is_good

i have small amount of chaeto available and recently fraged green shrooms. wouldn't mind trying some xenia. i'd pay for nice rics.

aside, ike's avatar really bugs me. :pirate:

It seems Newbie527 wants to rid himself of his xenia. If, for whatever reason, he doesn't hook you up...i give you some (visible in my gallery) for a green shroom.

Baltimore here. Still a bit new at this and have little to trade. That being said, even with my tiny bit to trade I have yet to jump into the world of fragging so . . .

Nothing at the moment but keep me in mind for future trades in the Maryland area.

Thanks!

Newbie does want to rid himself of the over load of Xenia.

I have to feed my tank more so with all of the xenia.

Dweakl ~ you and I pm'd earlier this year. I am sorry I just never got back to you.

I have quite a few rocks with Xenia on them.

It really depends on how much you want and on what size live rock.

I am willing to give it away to people that aren't going to kill it...eh em ..I am not going to mention any names (no one here as of yet)

But if you want to trade I would like a small piece of blue payls..

I have to go to a conference the week of june 6th so I would really like to do this soon at least for the xenia.

I'll include some pics tonight. Does anyone else have pics of what they are offering?

Bora...if you are close to Hunt Valley ...I will give you a small piece of Xenia to get you started...just remember me in the future when you have stuff to trade.

I live in Rosedale so Hunt Valley is only about 20 minutes away. I have some GSP and some zoos (one that is a real funky blue). The Sun Coral isn't ready and the Leather is still small. Just starting so its a little barren but they are all healthy and doing well. I haven't done any research in the fragging technique yet and certainly don't want to dive into something before I know what I'm doing.

Anytime is good for me . . .

dweak...got it...i'll call you later tonight.

Bora bora...do you have a camera?

let me see a picture of those blue zoos if you can.

I don't care if there are only a few polyps. I like growing stuff from small "seedlings".

either way you can get some Xenia if you'd like...some how I don't think Exotic aquatics is going to give me much in trade for them...but i'll find out tonight. They did get a huge shipment of zoos it looked like this past weekend.

got some nice highlighter orange rim ones.

Sure . . . I'll be snapping some pics of the new 12g NC and the current progress of the 6g NC. The blue zoos were from Exotic Aquatics, by far the best looking zoos I had seen there . . . had to get them.

I almost bought a 6gallon while I was there...but I thought it through and I am pretty sure I am either going to get a 33long or 20 long. But I have to start building a stand for it after i decide.

' course this idea was before I got conned into buying a puppy for the girlfriend on sunday. I don't think I can frag the puppy.

damn it.

or can I?....

Here's a pic of the zoos, best I can do with a camera. I have many talents and that ain't one of em.

Closer inspection . . . they're more purple at least under the stock 6g NC lighting.

14560100_0796.jpg

MadTownMax

If anyone has some very nice motiporas (danae) I have an Acan Lord that I'm fraggin up - I'm in Newark, DE, about one hour to Baltimore, 45 minutes to Exotic Aquatics.

I work in Wilmington . . . hour commute each way every day so . . . might be able to hook up with you sometime but I haven't anything you want right now but something to think of in the future.

bora...about the same ...just a small frag. 3-4 polyps.

I see that there have been many views but a few people posting.

People post your info for future reference for everyone.

I'll keep a list of who wants what and who has what...if you guys want me to...

That way we can link up if need be. no reason to pay 30 bucks in shipping when we don't have to if we were alittle more organized.

hmm... is there a website out there for this already?

Fragtrade?...if I only had the spare time...

vwluv10338

I am in Baltimore and would like to trade. However, I have nothing to trade yet. So far all I have is a few zoo frags but I am willing to pay for some local frags. If anyone is willing to take cash hit me up.

Eric

I live in Frederick and work in DC. I'm in for swappin', or saving on shipping. I'm setting up a prop tank, and my camera took a dump, so bear w/ me while I figure out what I have. BTW, I make it to Roozen's about once every two weeks, and am willing to do pick ups for locals (I understand that this will involve some coordination and maybe some camera phone shots!)

Archived