inTank Media Baskets

Just ordered a Larnie Signature from nanocustoms

Buddy Goetzger

Buddy Goetzger

I have been lurking on this sight for some time taking in all the information. I used to keep reef tanks years ago, but marriage and four boys kinda depleted any spare time.

After reading lot's of information! I decided to give Chris at Nanocustoms a call. He was very helpful and patient with my gazillion questions. After chatting, I decided to go with the Larnie Signature tank with - fuge lighting, built in chiller and modifying the intake skimmer.

Needless to say, I can't wait to get started! Any suggestions would be appreciated for this old timer that's been focusing on family and snakes for the last ten years.

Thanks again Chris!

Regards,

Buddy Goetzger

Congratulations Buddy!

I just received my Larnie and it's great. I had a little problem in shipping and Chris is taking care of it. First class act! The workmanship is unsurpassed and you won't be disappointed.

Can't wait to see how it turns out. Just be prepared for the plugs . . . it takes like 6 of em just for the lights!

Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...
Buddy Goetzger

Have not received the new tank as of yet. Chris has been great about keeping me posted on it's progress. Hope to have it by this Friday! Very much looking forward to it.

let me know when you get it. i want to talk you through the ICA use and give you my schpiel on it.

Ive already shipped one unit with ICA and it seems to be doing great (after diagnosing a hot stock pump).

Thanks for your patience.

Chris

Imagine that... A Hot stock pump?.:)

Chris I keep getting others up on top, you want to get there with them? Now is the time to do it before everyone jumps on the bandwagon and starts there own submissions.

Buddy Goetzger

Received my Larnie Signature with ICA from Chris at NanoCustoms. Man does he do incredible workmanship. Everything is so custom that it looks like it came off a production line.

I transferred everything from my other JBJ 12gal DX yesterday, so I will post pictures shortly. I also ordered the Reefkeeper from Chris. I'm really looking forward to using this unit - This little 12gal Larnie Signature has plugs out the ying yank, so the Reefkeeper should help to keep it all timed and organized.

If anyone else has experience with the reefkeeper, I would appreciate hearing your thoughts.

Chris, you have a first class company that delivers true to it's word. What a rarity these days! If anyone is considering making a purchase from Chris - DON'T HESITATE!

Thanks Again,

Buddy

The button on top normally controls the moonlights. JBJ doesn't readily offer the "blank" plugs for those holes so we're looking to find something. It's better than a 3/4" hole in the hood though, right? :D

Archived