SaltCritters.com

[STOCK] dhenning25

dhenning25

dhenning25

No pictures yet, No tank yet in fact.

My tank should be arriving tommorrow from Nanocustoms.com

It is going to be hard to wait a week to start filling it. The tank will be located in my office.

Good luck to all the contestants in both the stock and open contest.

Dave

Dave, which contest will you be entering? I need to scope out my competition you know :D Best of luck to you in the contest! :)

dhenning25

I am not sure I should tell you :)

Stock.

--------------------------------------------------------

I have no sig.

can you take a pic of the back compartment of the stock cube? I just wanted to see how much space is back there

deepbluesea99

i love how they imply you can keep a full size carpet anemonie in a 6 g nano.iresponcible marketing great idea.nevermind the tank being totaly inadiquite in every respect for the health and well bieng of the animal pictured.other than that congrats on your new aquisition.

deepbluesea99

oh also watchout for that distilled water it can sometimes contain copper rodi is better.good luck with your tank.

dhenning25

Thanks for your concern, but I operate the still and I know there is no copper in the entire installation. I have been using this water for almost 2 years in my other tanks as well.

dhenning25

alexwbush:

Dimensions of back compartment are (approx):

Compartment 1 (left)

2 3/8" x 3 1/2" x 10 3/4"

Compartment 2 (Middle)

2 3/8" x 3 3/8" x 10 3/4"

Compartment 3 (right)

2 3/8" x 3 1/2" x 10 3/4"

11241nc6back-med.JPG

gmy:

11241nc6hood-med.JPG

dhenning25

I will be starting pretty much from scratch. I have a new pump that should be coming from Saltycritter.com tommorrow. Live rock (10#) and Live sand (9#) from PremiumAquatics.com will be arriving on Thursday. So, I will not be adding water or anything till Thursday (June 2nd). Next will be some cappanella frags (any one else want some for free (+ shipping )) and some mushrooms to thin out the population in my Eclipse 12.

Thanks for submitting your entry photo! Sounds like your off to a good start. I like your coral selection so far--good contrasting forms. Good luck!

dhenning25

Live rock and Live sand will be here tommorrow. They were soppose to be here today, but due to a stupid error on my part (wrong zipcode) they were delayed a day. So no new pics.

Archived