Cultivated Reef

[STOCK] supernip

supernip

As far as I'm concerned, supernip has not yet officially entered a tank in this contest.

We've asked all of you to take a simple digital (or digitized) photograph of a specific item inside your empty tank. The announcement on how to do that was not made public until the evening before June 1 purposely as a way of discouraging "early starts." Unfortunatly, there are many ways to get around this if you really wanted to, but we are hoping that everyone has the same good-natured attitude that InuYasha has so far expressed towards his competition.

This contest is meant to be a learning and enjoyable experience.

Thank you nip for starting your thread so early and putting in the effort to promote the contest. Please submit your entry photo in the specified thread. (As I've already stated, this tank has not yet been entered into the contest.)

As a side note, you may want to include additional photos of your tank that go above and beyond what is expected to demonstrate you are in fact starting "fair." It may help; your fellow nanoreefers might appreciate it.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

admins, maybe you shoudl not give a reward, make contest for fun only. than you wont get so many desperate people complaining all the time.

im not in the contest but i was looking forward to seeing the all the threads in the contest. but it seems like most are filled with people whinning.

Orange Crush

A few people read this thread while I was editing my earlier post. Please note it is updated.

Please post any comments/suggestions in the appropriate thread. Leave the users' threads to them. Thanks.

Originally posted by Orange Crush

And finally, with all that said, please don't bicker in nip's thread anymore. Thanks very much.

:)

• 2 weeks later...

for the record, it was only one a-hole who didn't have enough guts to challenge my entry on their own so they created a seperate sn to try and get me disqualified. Thanks for the attention btw.

My 20g replacement tank came in today. So as soon as I find out how to use the internet on my phone, I'll post my official entry pic... which i took almost 2 weeks ago. K thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Has the apple shown any growth after being in your tank for a month?

BTW - when are you going to enter your tank with a picture of a vegetable inside of it?

:P

Jus had to give you a hard time - and get your thread back to the top - ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I know. a quarter of my backwall was covered in clauvaria. I had a freaking jungle going on in that tank. it was awesome. Thanks for ruining all my expensive yuppie clothes JBJ

go ahead and post any photos you've taken up until this point. we're all anxious to see what you were working on.

i didnt take any. i was just going to show you two pics... one of the start and one of the end. :/ I'll take pics of the broken cube if you want. It's ok sister, I heard yours exploded :X

shao-lin nano

wait...but i thought the competition had to show a gradual progression of how the tank develops. how were you going to show this with just two pics?

shao-lin nano

still a shame that you had to drop out because of the crack. is it the standard crack across the front bend?

Archived