ReefCleaners.org

--> winniebagel's 30G long upgrade <--

winniebagel

Nice eye Rob! :)

It's a Eibli Dwarf Angelfish. It's a really shy fella right now, but at least he/she is not causing ruckus with the tankmates and feeding well on the numerous amounts of filamentous algae.

Eibli.jpg

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is a BEAUTIFUL fish! I love it. Congrats!:)

I've never been awarded brownie points before. This is an honor. I'd like to thank the Academy, my parents,winnie...and of course,I couldn't have done it without you, my fans. THANK YOU! :D

Rob

Originally posted by DarkXerox

Nice!  I don't see too many of those angels out there.  I hear these guys can be zoanthid eaters/clam nippers though so keep an eye on him.

I've been keeping tabs on it and so far it hasn't nipped on any LPS or other corals. *knock on wood* Since I had planned on obtaining a clam in the future, I'll keep it in mind that they may nip on clams.

Originally posted by reef 'n ale

That is a BEAUTIFUL fish! I love it. Congrats!:)

I've never been awarded brownie points before. This is an honor. I'd like to thank the Academy, my parents,winnie...and of course,I couldn't have done it without you, my fans. THANK YOU! :D

Rob

LOL Rob! :D

hehe...it's fun to be weird!

Did you order that angel, winnie? Or did you just run into it at a LFS?

How's it doing so far? Once again, it is BEAUTIFUL!

Rob

The angel was at the LFS when I went to go get some Flatworm Exit. I had been researching that species a while back, so I can't really say this is an uneducated impulse buy :).

The fish has been doing superb so far. Eating very well on algae around the tank and nori that I clip to the side. Thanks for the comments Rob!

Originally posted by winniebagel

Nice eye Rob! :)  

It's a Eibli Dwarf Angelfish. It's a really shy fella right now, but at least he/she is not causing ruckus with the tankmates and feeding well on the numerous amounts of filamentous algae.

Eibli.jpg

Wow, u got some guts, girl! haha. definitely a nice fish tho.

winnie! i pmed you. lemme know how much your paying for the shipping of your awesome tank. i might order from them :P

Originally posted by oogie

tanks looks great!

BTW, your OM 2-way squirt is shipped!

Hopefully the 2 way squirt will arrive the day the tank is set to arrive :)

Thanks for putting together a great group buy oogie!

The tank looks cool win!

You'll have to start a new thread; "winniebagel's 30G long upgrade upgraded". :D

Can't wait to see it!

Rob

hahaha Rob! It could also be known as "The replacement tank of the replacement tank" or something to that extent.

Hopefully, all the old pvc piping will fit with the drilled holes on the new tank *crossed fingers*

Any news on the shipping yet winnie?

Rob

I got the tank last Friday although I haven't set it up yet. Waiting till this weekend to set it up and transfer everything into it. I might have to make a new thread soon.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived