ReefCleaners.org

Nano Cube 12 price question

Seanewb

Ok I've decided to go with a 12g nano cube. I have a 5g that I was working with but after all the research and digging I just can't justify dumping 100 bucks(for mods) into this 30 dollar tank that's going to be harder to maintain then the 12. So I'm looking at a 12g Nano cube with the 2 fans only one set of lights and the led's for 110 bucks including shipping. Is this a good deal or can I do better? I just bought a mini jet 606 to replace the stock pump. I've read what to take out and what to put in but I do have a question about how to put the chemi-pure and the ROWAPHOS 100ML PACK in the back. Is this a powder that's added or just a bag that's put into it? How long does it last? Should I buy more than one at a time? Same question about the poly fil stuff. Well that's it for now I'm sure I'll be back thanks for the help!

I got my 12g DX from drsfostermsith.com for $169 plus shipping, so yeah, if its the DX then $110.00 is a great price.

Make sure it is a Deluxe with the 48watts of light.

I just bought a 12g (8.5g) NC DX from www.petsolutions.com it don't have a LED. The ones on www.jbjnanocube.com do have the led light. shipping was more that's why I bought mine from petsolutions and I didn't care about the led. I agree that $110 is a great price for a DX.

Ok It's not a DX I'm assuming that's deluxe. It only has one row of lighting. But I sent an email to them to comfirm that it had the led's and he said the new one's that he's selling now come standard with led's and the two fans. So I'll have to add another row of lighting but I can do that later. Well sounds like a deal so I put in my order and yes I'm getting it from petsolutions on ebay! Just checked and there's one left at that price!

You can buy that new for $100 shipped. You want the DX version with dual lights and more. You can get it shipped for $149.95 from petsolutions with moon lights. Just tell them aquabuys is doing it for that price shipped.

You will not be happy at all with that one light set up. My two light set up will soon be upgrade to three.

You going to spend more doing it that way, They have not shippe since you got it so late. I would upgrade ASAP!!

Archived