Coral Vue Hydros

Best shrimp gobie?

SoCal Reefer

SoCal Reefer

Ok, i just bought a 12g DX for $150 with LR and LS a scooter blennie an perc and a rbta(dont flame in selling the anemone)I plan on getting rid of all the inhabs ecxept the clown (still thinking).

So what is the best shrimp gobie for a 12g on terms of hardyness, compadibility with other fish/inverts/ corals and ability to have a relation with a pistol shrimp? I was thinking a ywg, yashia or a randal.

Thanks

Bret

Hey Bret,

I just got a Yasa Hashe Goby & Candy Stripe Pistol Shrimp from PetSolutions. The goby is on sale for $44.99. As soon as they were placed in the tank, they paired up.

All I can say is that it is one cool looking fish...

Nico

I agree, that is one unique goby. I will add one to my tank as soon as I get it all set up.:)

Did you see the $850 pigmy angel?...WOW

I enjoy my hi fin and randalls pistol they paired up immediately and are always at the entrance to the burrow or out where i can see them.

SoCal Reefer

Thanks all i will go to the LFS tommorow and see what they have and ill update then. Ive seen randalls, high fins, and yasha so ill have to choose there based on what they have or ill ask them to order and ill have to see what pistols they have any suggestion on what type of pistol is best?

Bret :)

SoCal Reefer

So today i went to the LFS with a leather that i wanted to get rid of. I get there and they tell me i cant get any credit tward my pistol/yashe hase pair. So they put it in a display tank and while im looking around it gets sold (And i wanted to take it back hoem w me) Then im yelling them about that and the pair i had selected (the last pair) got sold too THe same guy bought it my pair ans my leather. mHeres the crusher they will not give me any credit money for my mother ******** leather or my pair

Just venting Im going to a different LFS tommorro that i called to comferm that they have a pair and theyll hold it too.

Rrrgh

Bret

SoCal Reefer

Ok I bought a yashe hase and it wasnt eating and it died. So i got my money back and Ill wait and see what they have next weekend

"So today i went to the LFS with a leather that i wanted to get rid of. I get there and they tell me i cant get any credit tward my pistol/yashe hase pair. So they put it in a display tank and while im looking around it gets sold (And i wanted to take it back hoem w me) Then im yelling them about that and the pair i had selected (the last pair) got sold too THe same guy bought it my pair ans my leather. mHeres the crusher they will not give me any credit money for my mother ******** leather or my pair"

Selling the leather without your permission is conversion (theft). Kindly explain to the owner that if he does not give you the agreed upon compensation for the leather you will sue his ***** ass.

SoCal Reefer

I went back to the LFS and talked to the owner and she gave me $50 in store credit! But the didnt have the pair i was looking for so ill wait for this weekend.

-Bret

bank_vault

That holiday is so bogus, They never fully held the town. Napoleon came back and kicked mexican butt.

Archived