Cultivated Reef

nano-cube update 1yr 6months

748S911

well where do i start, i think i take the cake when it comes to re-aquascaping!!! my nano over time looks like it had identity issues,lol. anyway heres what i have: well i got alot of stuff in this thing, 5 mini jets 404 and 606, one cpu fan, aqua medic ocean light 150watt mh 20k, carbon, chemipure, and phos-x, 4 pep shrimps(bad aptasia prob.,alot better now barley see any, but i know they're somewhere making babies) 15-20 hermits (bad hair algae prob., along w/macro algea growing all over my live rock(never put that junk in your display side, it spreads like crazy.) lol, mostly all gone too. well reefing has been a blast, very happy that i got into it when i did. i will post pics.....of progress.

coraline only really starts to spread on rocks, clam, and pumps, other than that only a little on the back wall. i wish i had the whole thing covered in it.

audiocontrol

i am slowly getting covered in the stuff, and i love it! Green and pink. It took about 4 months until i saw it on my back wall. Now if i set something in my aquarum, you will see coraline growth starting after about 2 weeks.

shipon the sand out, i only have like two inches of sand in the front and then slopes down towards the back. behind the lr there is little to no sand and two pumps behind the lr, so there is never any det. build up all of it i guess goes to the back compartment because it doesnt build up ever in the front or the back, knock on wood.

holy crapper. Mega props for 748S911. that is one sweet tank.

If you still have macro probs, get an emerald crab. They are an ultimate asset to the crew. Seriously.

Archived