Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Warning! ! ! ! ! ! !

Keeferno

Never ever buy a Zoo Med Powersweep. They may look like a cool idea which is how I got suckered into buying one. Within a week it quickly became the noisiest powerhead I've ever heard but this is not the problem.

They include with it a very large, very ugly sponge prefilter that is placed over the intake to prevent fish and other things from being sucked into it. Not wanting to lose any of my fish I was certain to put this on. This thing is a giant pain in the a$$ because it colects so much stuff in it. But again this is not the problem.

I got a beautiful bubble anenome a couple weeks ago and he has been doing great. The clownfish took to him and he got the bubble tips. He always stayed open for the clown and was in all-around great shape. So this morning I wake up to find he had roamed a little and lo and behold there he is stuck to the powerhead. Now he was not stuck to the intake which was protected by the sponge filter. Instead, there he is with a good portion of his body sucked up into the flow control knob and I must emphasize sucked into, not stuck to. Needless to say my bubble anenome died and I owe it all to Zoo Med.

DO NOT BUY THEIR PRODUCTS, you will be glad you didn't.

Archived