Top Shelf Aquatics

Cesar's 20 gallon

Cesar

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by tMoney

Hey Cesar great threads! (NEW 250W MH and this one) I have two questions: Is this tank a 20H or 20L? (I'm guessing 20L) and Did you ever find out how much running the MH added to your electric bill?

Hey tMoney. Thanks for the comments. Yes it's a 20L. $$ on my monthly wasn't that much of a big deal. I think it might have jumped $5 extra dollars or so. No big deal.

Originally posted by DeeZeal

Whats the story on the upgrade?  Great looking tank, got another fts for us? :/

Hey DeeZeal. Well the upgrade had to be put on somewhat of a standby. Im caught on a situation where I might be moving and I really dont think that I want to go through the hassle or worries of transfering a 60 gallon tank. The landlord where im at is trying to remove me from here but since he found out that he has to pay me for relocation fee's that total to $10,000, I think he's thinking about it more :D I have been buying things but placing them in my storage. I could actually build it already I guess, but I really want to see if the landlord will supply me for my upgrade B);):D

Here's something new. Just bought this from Platinum Reefs. It's my first blasto actually, and what a beauty. Im not a good photographer so this does no justice for this beauty. It's a Chocolate Mint Blasto.

large.gallery_9777_4_1356252183_13541.jp

Another new thing from Platinum Reef. Great stuff. They have become my coral store from now on. Cool stuff.

gallery_9777_4_1356252183_13542.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Im not sure what happened to my picture taking technique but this is not a very clear shot of my new acan rainbow from PlatinumReefs.com. By the way, they rule.

large.gallery_9777_4_1356252196_15369.jp

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by reeferbarra20

Cesar, is your maroon clown still alive?

Yes he is. He has been in my tank for quite some time now.

??? Why? What happened? : :D

Dude I dont have one like really up to date. I have removed some stuff. I need to clean it and then I will. I haven't done much to it.

Pics of my clown? Not recent, but I have one I can post that I had a while back. I need to really clean it and post some new pic's.

Cesar how far from your waterline is your 250w sitting? Im in the process of stocking my 20g right now and my halide is about 10" off the surface. Im getting a little browning from some of the frags i have mounted though.

Originally posted by NepTuNe-UsD

Cesar how far from your waterline is your 250w sitting? Im in the process of stocking my 20g right now and my halide is about 10" off the surface. Im getting a little browning from some of the frags i have mounted though.

Mine is sitting on top the water level at 12 inches. I think that I could drop them more but I dont have SPS right now so I dont want the other corals to fade either.

Originally posted by Sebea

New Pics! :D

Ughhhh the pressure. You see what you started Travis :D . I'll be back. I'll take some pics.:)

Originally posted by Cesar

Ughhhh the pressure. You see what you started Travis :D . I'll be back. I'll take some pics.:)

MUAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Archived