inTank Media Baskets

red lobo?

SeaFish

any one know anything about htis coral? what its lighting needs are, what food it takes, and where it goes on in a nano tank(top, middle or bottom), and what what kind of water circulation does it need?

it looks kind of like a open brain with the rin having red color and the center green. its about 3 inches in diameter. at tong's its labeled as "red lob" i belive its some kind of a brain. but assuming that you get my description and correctly identify this coral...what are the maintence on it and what lighting does it need, circulation, food, and what part of the tank does it belong in (top, middle or bottom)?

is it like sahin's? (members' tanks area)

high lighting and calcium. i'm not sure how meaty the stuff sahin feeds tho ??? his is a perfect specimen! B)

ask him for a pic, he loves taking macro shots. (grumble grumble, T5 using electron photograph...) :

i checked out the picture. no its not like that...it has a solid red ring about half an inch in width and the center from the red border ring is green. at the place where red meets the green pigments there seem to be a crevice where i can see tantacles. i have never seen these streatch out yet since i have the corals for only three days. but it is round and about 2.5-3inches in diameter. It does loook like some sort of a brain but i am not sure if it is. can anyone id this coral for me?

it looks almost like that except mine is round with the center being green and the edge red. do any one know what hte maintence on this coral is..? low current, high current, high/low light/ and food?

Archived