Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Just a howdy

Stang69

hi Gang some of ya all may know me from other boards but wanted to introduce myself. I am Jeff and I have been reefing for about 6 years now. It has become an obsession. I have 230 gallons worth of tanks in a 2 bedroom apt. I also work at a SW reef store so I am one of the few ppl in life who get paid to do my hobby.I just had to reformat my computer or I would post some pics of my wifes 20 gallon. I will take some more soon. In bigger tanks I have a 110 reef and going to be setting up a 100 fowlr It is FW now but soon to be changed. I hope I can learn alot here and also maybe help some folks if possaible. Thanks for your time and look forward to dealing with ya all in the future.

Jeff

welcom to nano-reef.com i hope you can help all of us learn a thing or two and we can all help you out also. you are one of the few like myself that work at a reef store. (im not making a living with it though). cant wait to see some pics of your tanks.

Welcome to the board.

I am sure you we can help you out as much as we much and likewise your experiance will be very valuable to us as well.

Look forward to seeing your tank pics. :)

Hey Stand welcome to nano-reef.com! This board is a lot more personal that the others... A lot of newbies here, but everyone starts out that way. You will be able to help us all out with your experience and hopefully we can too with our nano knowledge, quite a different deal than large tanks, enjoy and get those pics up soon!

gaber :freak2:

Vixyswillie
Quote: from Stang69 on 2:06 am on June 6, 2002[br]hi Gang some of ya all may know me from other boards but wanted to introduce myself.

Welcome to nano-reef.com, Jeff! I'm new here as well and have to say - this is the friendliest, most helpful group of reefers I've met. :)

Glad you came our way. I'm sure we newbies will have lots of questions fer ya! :D

Thanks for the warm welcom folks This should be fun who knows I may dump my big reef and have alot of 5.5 gallons hehhehe.

Jeff

My Alife 7
Quote: from Stang69 on 3:23 pm on June 6, 2002[br]Thanks for the warm welcom folks This should be fun who knows I may dump my big reef and have alot of 5.5 gallons hehhehe.

Jeff

Haha, have one in every room of your house... :)

Welcome Jeff,

Tell me how did you get your landlord to let you have all the fun? I can only have 55gal and under here.

Toy

Archived