Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

good online fish store

jstewart0

It seems like a lot of people ask about which olfs are good.  Today I got received an order from saltwaterfish.com.  Everything I got arrived alive and well.  They have a deal where if you buy from a certain list you dont have to pay shipping.  Now I know what you are thinking, they just jack the prices up over the normal price to cover shipping.  Not true, most of the prices are actually lower.  But of course there is a catch (sort of), you have to order $65 worth of livestock and the list you can order off of is relatively small.  The reason I did it was that they have neon dottybacks for like $24.  At my lfs "if" they have one it is at least $50.  I have always wanted a neon but never wanted to spend the money.  Now for $65 I got the fish, 3 ricordia polyps, a fighting conch, 3 margarita snails, an umbrella mushroom, and a scarlet reef crab.  Not too bad, my lfs sells ricordia polyps for $12 a piece.  Anyway I thought it was a pretty good deal.  I'll post some pics of the fish as soon as it starts coming out front more.

BlondeNaso1

Saltwaterfish.com is the message board that I cam over from.  The run a great business and all I have heard is good things about them.

Archived