Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

what do you dose with in your nano?

Bozu

i have some zoas, gsp and a green hammer and ive been dosing with salifert's all in one by just pouring 5ml near ny powerhead in my 24 cube. is this good enough? what other all in one would work?.

Nothing at all.

Also dosing anything without checking to see if it needs it in the first place may not be such a hot idea. If you can not determine that the tank needs a specific compound, adding additional is asking for trouble. I keep my trace elements up by doing water changes. (%50 weekly)

Just my .02 I am sure there are dissenting opinions

Originally posted by Bozu

i have some zoas, gsp and a green hammer and ive been dosing with salifert's all in one by just pouring 5ml near ny powerhead in my 24 cube. is this good enough? what other all in one would work?.

With what you have in your tank, water changes should be enough without any dosing. Like Randy O said above, do not do any dosing unless you are testing. You could be doing more harm than good.

Bob

BKtomodachi

Should I even mention how much money you're saving by not dosing? There is really no need unless you have a very large demand on

-iodide (TONS of softs)

-calcium (clams, sps, other encrusting sp.).

Other than that... water changes are best.

probly good where you are (as far as water changes) i wouldnt do 50% water changes i have seen that done on here and it really stresses fish/inverts/corals so dont up it or down it your fine where you are

Archived