Top Shelf Aquatics

Xtreme Billyblanco Skimmer

Davidd

Will do for sure, i'm going to let it break in, and make sure it works correctly, if so, ill take some pics of it, and any additional info i can include that wasnt in here. As well as slight differences.

• 3 weeks later...

Great thread! I'm going to try to make one as well for my 24g cube. How is the collection cup mounted to skimmer.

Does anyone else have pics!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry Dudes. I'm a pretty bad thread keeper... Haven't updated this thing in a month or two. So let's get down to buisiness:

I finally got around to building mine yesterday, hopefully it works. Not sure if i set it up at the right level, but seems to be doing something. To early to tell. Great idea for the back of the cube, hopefully it kicks a$$

Sweet dude. Is asperating or the airstone? Hopefully a lot of people will try this, and we can share each others input and experiences to get this ghetto design working flawlessly. Right now I'd say the biggest problem would be the micro bubbles in the tank...

Great thread! I'm going to try to make one as well for my 24g cube. How is the collection cup mounted to skimmer.

The collection cup is attatched to the blue plastic piece from the siphon tube/ gravel vac. to empty it, you have to remove the blue piece. the cup is attached either with silicone on super glue... Don'y really remember...

Could we get that diagram?

Dig it:

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived