Coral Vue Hydros

nanocustoms.com site down

ccjung

Hi everyone,

Ive been trying to be calm about this, but my site is down due to a DOS attack on my host.

I just wanted to post this to let you guys know that I am aware of the situation, and as frustrating as it is, am powerless to do anything about it.

The good news is that I plan on moving my site onto one of the EV1 servers (same as nano-reef.com).

Thanks for your support and patience.

Chris

Hey I always have room on my servers :D

EDIT: and am sure I can work a trade with you

260.312.2320 call if you like, If you have a backup of your site, we can have it uploaded and going in just a few minutes, will take a bit longer for name servers to resolve is all.

chris, do you have a clear plasic guard for the 12 gal deluxe? i want to add a fuge light for it but the splash guard with my version is solid black.

tahnks in adavance

RandyO- Thanks for the offer, I may have to take you up on that sometime, but I think im stuck between choosing a colo, such as EV1, or doing it in house. Im too much of a tech geek to not want to run servers from my office.... Decisions decisions...

embryoguy - Which year?

Chris

The 2004 will have 4 screws holding in the splashguard and black cover over the fans. The 2005 will have 10 screws and is clear in the back near the fans.

Chris

Sorry, didnt read thoroughly. I am making some clear pieces for the rear sump area and they should be available next week.

Chris

Archived