Coral Vue Hydros

NC 6 vs NC 12 (dx)?

Tigahboy

Oh Tigah, just go ahaed and get either one! It doesn't really matter because, once you get one (6 or 12) your going to get the other any way. Its only a matter of time! Ha, ha ,ha!

6g!

Think how easy the water changes will be, and it is a NANO reef, no? Smaller is better.

One thing I remember from buying my 6g at the LFS, I thought the 6g looked way small (sitting there with the other 12g and 24g nanos). But when the 6g was brought home, it was more than large enough.

I have a 12g, bought right before the 6g came out. I think I'd have a hell of a time deciding if both were available when I bought mine. So I sympathize ;) I'd say the question is, where do you want to put it?

I keep my 12g in my office, on a beautiful stand right to my chair. But I have to swivel around to see it. My old minibow 5g was right next to my computer - I could just glance over. I miss that.

But then, my bigger nanocube has been much more fun than my small minibow! Room to structure the rock and nothing inside the tank to mar the beauty.

Toni

okay. y'all convinced me to just get both at the same time.

haha. okay, maybe not. I guess I'm leaning towards 6g b/c I want it to fit on my kitchen countertop (which is rather small) or maybe my computer desk. it has a shelf above my monitor and it's held up by steel frame.

Archived