Cultivated Reef

Tigahboy's 0.3g Pico

Tigahboy

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Tigah,

Yoooooooooooooooooooou arrrrrrrrrrrrrre ttttttttttttttooooooooo fuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyy !!!!!

Love your picos,,,,

Mike

lil_clownfish13

Hahahah

cd case .... free at the recycling depot

bottle of water to get the cap .... $2.00

.25lb live rock ....$3.50

hammer to crunch up live rock ....$8.00

1 teaspoon of sea-salt ... stolen from bigger tanks..

a gang of mini-mini-pico reefs and a bunch of satisfied nano-reefers......

PRICELESS!!!

hahah this is the best thread out there... im almost tempted to take my clear pencap and fill it and photograph it :P you guys are so great-- jokes only a fish geek could love ;)

Dude, y'alls should use a plastic bag duct-taped to the wall or somsthin'. You know, like those little dimebags (empty, BTW) you find all over the place at schools, parks, etc. I can find a dozen or so by where the stoners hang out here at my school. DIY a 400w 14k Halide pendant, and just poke the bag every once in a while for water movement, and voila!

that's the cutest pico I've seen so far. I've been looking into buying the bf one this week and now I realize that I don't need to buy i can just use a jello shot glass from last weeks party.

Speaking of undergrad psych profs, mine was hot too. His shiny bald dome, fat pygmie stature, and nasally voice was such a turn on.

• 9 months later...

Lol......... this is the only thread in the entire forum that actually made me laugh!!

"That tank would make an excellent breading tank for octopus 8)"

"just kidding! the blue isn't the actual background! it's just my lighter. heheh. fooled ya, huh? "

"What do you do for water circulation? a tooth pick to stir it around?"

"only problem tho is after filling up all the test tubes, the water level in my pico dropped down to nearly empty! sheesh."

HAHHAHA

hey, it's not that unrealistic. i know someone who lives in savannah who has had a sunlight pico in a clear coffee mug with an airstone for circulation. they've got a couple of different zoos in there. i've been thinking of trying something with an empty kalk container, an airstone and one of those red sea 7 watt palm lights.

the lights look like they hang over the sides a bit... heh

I wonder if others will try to follow in your footsteps... Pity the fool who "tries this at home". :lol:

EtOH - thanks for the input! But I think you over-exaggerate the number of posts I have; a modest post count at best. =)

you post 3 times as much as me every day!

Archived