Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Tigahboy's 0.3g Pico

Tigahboy

I just did a thorough test for ammonia, nitrates, etc etc etc. Looks like I beat the cycle! I have zero readings on everything. =)

only problem tho is after filling up all the test tubes, the water level in my pico dropped down to nearly empty! sheesh.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man I laughed when I clicked the "me" link, then I got curious to the .3, and I find this!! LOL. I'm afraid to hit the remaining links and see your bathtub filled with saltwater, LR, LS, corals and fishies, lol.

Tigah, I love your .3g Pico and am considering purchasing one myself. However, mine will be an SPS dominated tank and I was curious if you've found a way to get roughly 60% turn over in your tank. :unsure:

thats A LOT of lighting for a 0.3g pico. if it was me i would just have a little desk lamp with a mini PC. but thats just me. you will most likely be doing some other stuff with that pico LOL. :)

way ahead of you, son.

I was gonna keep this one a secret until the cycle had finished, but what the heck. Here's my 0.001g pico (4 ml):

pico0328b.jpg

w/ a nice blue background.

just kidding! the blue isn't the actual background! it's just my lighter. heheh. fooled ya, huh?

This 4ml pico is just about ready to finish cycling tho. i'm getting excited now.

pico0328a.jpg

oh my god

all those times talking to you, saying your studying, or studying, or ......... studying

this is what you have been doing in your time,

jeebus man

Archived