ReefCleaners.org

Cube DX

dwdenny

Does the nano cube DX have enough lighting to keep zoos 48w of 50/50. I was thinking of replacing the bulbs at 6 months and going with 10k and actinic. As these are my favorites and I would like to have a cube in my. I am in the process of saving for a larger system when I build my new house(fishroom):D anyway just wondering for th ehealth of the corals and all. Thanks for your help and information.

would I be better off keeping the bulbs 50/50 or going with say a 10K K and actinic. I plan to change my bulbs every 6 months or do they last longer.

wow thanks for the information that will definately cut down on the the annual cost of things. I had always heard that they need to be replaced often but I cannot remember where I read that. I really appreciate the info. I hope that I can have everything up and going in about two months need to save a little before I just plunge right in.

well I am just going through SW withdrawls Like a dumb..... I sold all my stuff went my wife and I moved from College Station to Edinburg. Kicking myself for that one. Anyway looking to put a cube in my office.

Archived