Top Shelf Aquatics

can a poor reefer get a small zoo for free?

the frag master

angelocarusone

Oh, and I am NOT referring to NateJonesis use of the word ### since he was simply quoting someone else. I am referring to the Frag Master's use of the word earlier in the thread.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Money isn't THAT hard to come by if you're not lazy and just leech off other people. Go out and find a job or something, and don't try to ask for free stuff--nothing in life is free. If you're running three tanks, you most likely have something in one of them to trade.

I can't believe this actually works even after he called everyone names...

...Alright you @$#&*!!!'s gimme some SPS and a MH retro kit!!!!(j/k I have a job)

nuubenanoboy

I think LA REEFER is pulling his leg. If you look at his other posts, they are all flames..

Gotta love the "you go girl!" in another reefers post.

Lol

natejonesis

I think this is a con. Frag isn't a kid in Florida. He's probably some 30'something year old guy in Oregon who's dodging Child support and looking to scam a few free corals. Hey Frag, post a pic of yourself.......................preferably in some kind of costume. I mean, we might as well get a laugh while we're at it.

And nuub, you're probably right about LA Reefer. I used to live in LA and no one out there feels sorry for anyone...lol

Deleted User 8530

Wow. I have nothing more to say besides... To all the people giving him frags: you are WAY too kind and if I had the money right now I would be sending you soemthing for being such a Nice person paycheck comming next thursday :( . GIVEN CHEERS

natejonesis

Nice one Messy! Get their addresses to 'send gifts' and then go beat them up. Be careful with the Army guy though, those fellas are tricky.

Archived