SaltCritters.com

can a poor reefer get a small zoo for free?

the frag master

the frag master

Hi all I am out of money for my tanks and i just had one crash on me. I finally got it back up the last few days thanks to people on here Not going to name any one. It has cycled thanks to my existing tank. is there a chance i could get a small frag of zoos for free from someone here? pm me or email me knifefish6@yahoo.com thanks so very much

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, agreed..

When polled between that strangely scary lookin tiger masked wrestler, and the silly tiger, i had to choose the silly tiger too...

That avatar is the best man. Lol.

Chris

LOL!!

========================

by adin:

it's going to be tough finding someone who will pay to ship you a donated frag. check your local reef club

adinsxq has attached this image:

your brain is the dam and i am the fish

• 2 weeks later...
illegal to coolect local club has disowned me lol
It is not illegal to collect in Florida as long as you have a fishing license, and don't collect in a state park, or a reef preserve or something. I have done it many times myself, and brought them all the way back up to PA with me. I'd disown you too if you were begging everyone for free stuff.
the frag master

ok sloreefer the tanks were given to me as gifts from my grandparents and my uncle. i have almost 300 bux into them as of now and still need to buy stuff like mh lights. that is why i was asking but i guys are just heartless old hags.

Andrew (Canada eh)

If you have more than one tank you must have some equipment or another coral or something that you could trade, that may work better than asking for free stuff.

You know pretty soon we are going to stop responding to these jokes.

Andrew (Canada eh)

Oh BTW If you happen to own a brewery i may be able to help you out. (I like dark beer most, but will drink anything other than cream/pale ale)

come one you could insult me better than that. im sorry im not going to give yous omething i worked hard for. i dont care how many tanks you have gifts or not, take some of them down and consolidate. focus on one rather than asking for pathetic handouts

Hmmmmm wow I only wish I lived in Florida I'd go diving and get free stuff all the time as it is I'm in Ontario closes LFS is an hour away and they're fairly pricey how bout this I'll give you a free massage or fix your computer for some zoos or a paly or somthin

Archived