Cultivated Reef

How many aquariums do you have?

Christopher Marks

Chew_Magna

Mine has changed. 7 aquariums, 3 currently running, my 30 long reef, my 15 gallon brackish figure 8/bumble bee goby tank, and my gf's 29 gallon freshwater... thing. It's... pastel.

2 - one 65 saltwater reef and a 30 gallon freshwater

I have a uncle that has 9

A 150 freshwater

4 50 gallon flat

250 predator tank saltwater

60 gallon community tank freshwater

And a 10 gallon freshwater

And another 10 gallon freshwater

• 5 weeks later...

1 10gal freshwater

1 1000gal koi pond (not technically a tank, but I built, stocked, and maintained it for the past 9 years so I'm counting it)

in the process of setting up my first saltwater :)

• 3 weeks later...
Rollermonkey

Depends on what you count.

I have 4 glass boxes: a BC29, a Mr. Aqua 7.5 cube, a 20H and a custom 74-gallon, but only the BC29 is wet.

The Mr. Aqua was my QT, is being replaced by the 20H, and thus is for sale. The bigger tank is slowly being built, but is several months from getting wet. The 20H hasn't even been water tested yet.

So... 4, or 1, or maybe 2?

• 3 months later...

I have a biocube 14 sitting on my desk at work and I am currently working on setting up a 150g in my basement with a large sump, RO and salt water storage and all the other goodies.

• 1 year later...

If one goes by total amount of tanks, I'm sitting at five, but only two are currently running, and over time I'll be changing them out for others (AIO designs more than likely). My two tanks that are running at present are both freshwater, but I have plans to get a saltwater tank up soon.

• 1 year later...

Hmmmm...well, there's the new 40g tank, which I just started and got wet two days ago. Then there's the 10g mixed reef, and the 4g frag tank. Plus the 90g FW tank in the kitchen.

Of course, I should also count the "family tanks". My wife has two betta fish, each in their own bowl. My oldest daughter has a betta in a bowl, and is now stocking my old 4g tank with FW fish. And my youngest daughter has a female betta in a bowl. Plus she has a hamster, which counts because it's in a 10g tank. :)

My son has no fish. He needs to get with the program :lol:

• Like 1
fishfreak0114

6.5 tanks

29g biocube reef

10g fresh

5g fresh planted

26g fresh planted

45g fresh

.5g jar with my pet aiptasia :P

3g betta

• 1 month later...
squamptonbc

I am down to 2, 1 fresh, 1 salt.

Been slowly downsizing.

Edited to add, I forgot about the 10 gallon misfits tank/quarantine tank. Just has some rock in it, and a hermit crab who couldn't get along with his friends.

• Like 1