ReefCleaners.org

How many aquariums do you have?

Christopher Marks

currently 3. the most at once 10. over the years about 25 different picos check out old pic just found this vase was really small, even less than the current vase

post-138-1265046076_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

37g planted FW

29g mixed reef

3g reef

2-10g empty

1-20g empty

1- 5.5 empty

2- 18g planned (one fw and one sw demos tanks for work)

various vases and containers for betas empty atm b/c cats keep running off with my betas.

outside

2-90g ponds

2-32g ponds

2-20g pots w/plants and fish in summer

Edited by star27624
purplefirefish
1- 29 gallon Biocube.

Upgrading to a 120 gallon soon. I say one big tank is better than 2-3 nano's. :)

i went from 3 nano's to a 120 gallon....

back to nano's.

haha

4 tanks...

1 - 55 gal FW with 2 puffers

1 - 55 gal FW with 17 african cichlids ( breeding )

1 - 30 gal FW with 6 Neon Tetras, 3 FW angels, 1 albert syno ( type of catfish )

1 - 20 gal SW, cycling with 30lbs aragonite and 30 lbs LR

20 total - 14 at home and 6 at work.

Largest is 125 gallons and smallest is 2.5 gallons.

6 are reefs and the rest are fresh, and also have a couple empty!

Edited by zooman72

Currently 2, with 3 more in the works.

30 gallon mixed reef, working on a 75 to replace this one. Coming soon, hopefully about a month or so to completion.

6gallon Nano-Cube at my wifes work. I built and mostly maintain for her.

5.5 gallon pico being built for the Methodology contest.

5 gallon hex pico being built with the wife for her tank in the Methodology contest.

Thats all for now. I have thought about a cube since I have some spare 3/8" plate glass lying around I might cut up and use. That will have to wait till after the 75. Mark

1 but I have a plan to add 2 more over the next 2 years or so.

Some type of rimless shallow acrylic SPS/Clam tank (30-45g) and an all acrylic frag tank.

And then a few years down the road a large shark tank.

Edited by Billdemart

I've got 9 at the moment. 10, 20, 75, 75, and 120 FW; and 8, 29, 30, and 50 reef. Hubby and I are working on converting the garage into a fishroom and have 20 tanks acquired so far for that project.

I have a 29g freshwater, low-tech planted setup, a 12g nano cube reef and a 12g nano cube not-so-reef. Still salt water.

Thats 3.

i have 1-55g fw with 4 blood parrots and 6 tiger barbs, 1-20g with 2 black moores and 1 fancy gold fish(the wifes..ya right lol), 1-30g reef tank, 20g fuge/sump with a 5g skimmer tank, and a 10g experimental chaeto tank.

55 gallon freshwater aggresives, 14 gallon reef , 2.5 gallon betta tank, 20 gallon Freshwater convict cichlid growout tank, 20 long reef (in process)

6.... okay maybe more and for the baby tanks....

55 fresh, 820 pond plus three 100+ and under saltwater tanks! And i have been served divorce papers HA! any single men who has a understanding for saltwater tanks? LOL

5.. 15g reef with 10g sump, 14g freshwater, 29g reef tank in the works with another 29g for a sump, 5.5g pico reef, and lastly a 10g frag grow out tank.

Edited by 882m4
  • 1 month later...

Newly single man here.... :lol: With 6 saltwater tanks! 54G corner bowfront mixed reef, 4x 20L two of which are frag tanks, one anemone tank, and one Ricordea tank. One 30L FOWLR!!! Is there room next to your tank for mine DZ? ;)