Pod Your Reef

Show off Yo' Blastos...

BelowH2O

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

this aint about one uppin' and two steppin and all that jazz....... haha. i forgot the point of what I was trying to convey. anyway.

here's a pic of my blasto garden - a work in progress. 6 diff color morphs thus far. josh's greens are my favorite now.

67g0511c.jpg

I'm sure the one on the far right looks familiar to you. ;)

Bay, that yellow guy is saweet! I'm liking that green too Josh/Tigah

Her'e my megar collection of one- LOL-

2ec44346.jpg

Looks like the frag I traded ya is doing great, Tigah. Whoo! Mine grew 3 polyps in about 2 months.

Awesome blasto colletion Kase, and everyone else.

Josh...what to say, what to say...Its cool bro, my wellsi's fell upon hard times. I probably wouldn't have been able to have a healthy frag anyways. Maybe we can work something out in the future.

At least I know who I can haggle for a frag ;)

reef hugger

Since Tigahboy showed his, I'll show mine. This what I got from Tig.

redpurplegreenblasto.jpg

I also got this as a B-day present for myself from Atlantis Aquarium.

redblueblasto.jpg

my new ppe blastos

ppeblastos.jpg

my new red/purple-blue blastos

redandpurpleblastos.jpg

they're both kinda ####ed off cuz i just turned on the lights to snap these pics. :D

Yeah. We made them up today. You were asleep. Perhaps next time we'll hold the nominclature meeting at 4am to suit your schedule, Dennis. ;) lmfao. I bet everyone who's spending tons of cash on the PPE zoas will be ####ed once they see the same colors in a blasto. :)

lol...believe me though...those bad boys were EXPENSIVE!!! (yes, expensive enough to warrant the use of 3 exclamations.)

actually, I'm gonna change the name of the blue centers to "true blues w/ red skirts" blastos! slam dunk, boi.

Archived